Environmental Health & Safety Rep II
Woodridge – Hendrickson, 840 South Frontage Road, Woodridge, IL 60517
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply for this position, please visit Hendrickson – https://hendrickson-intl.com/Work-for-Hendrickson
Area of Accountability: Responsible for project work and assisting the implementation of Environmental, Health and Safety policies and programs that support business practices within the Hendrickson facilities.
- • Provide overall safety direction and assistance to for the site to assure the safety and health of Hendrickson associates.
- • Provide environmental, health and safety direction and assistance to assure the safety and health of Hendrickson associates through Vision Zero.
- • Responsibility for leading the effort to purse/maintain partnership with OSHA’s Voluntary.
- • Protection Program (VPP) or Hendrickson’s Global Safety Excellence Certification (GSX) Program.
- • Administration of site EHS Procedures.
- • Facilitate incident investigation process.
- • Manage Industrial Hygiene issues.
- • Manage safety audits and follow-up.
- • Assess the impact or current and new process on employees assuring employee involvement in safety improvement activities.
- • Work with employee safety teams to achieve the goal of zero injuries.
- • Assist in Workers Compensation case management as required.
- • Participate on the Safety Excellence Team.
- • Maintain key performance indicators as set by the Health and Safety Excellence Team.
- • Bachelor’s Degree required in Safety, Industrial Hygiene or Industrial Engineering.
- • 3-5 years’ experience with an emphasis on health and safety implementation in a manufacturing environment. Some environmental compliance experience is desired.
- • ASP/CSP certification preferred.
- • Demonstrated experience in upgrading health and safety programs and process improvement.
- • Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- • Strong presentation skills.
- • Strong organizational skills.
- • Ability to travel to company locations on an as-needed basis.
- • Strong computer skills, Windows, Word, Excel.
- • Ability to work in team environment.
- • Self-Starter