Join us in supporting our future safety professionals!
Posted: Apr 08, 2019
The ASSP NEIL Chapter is hosting an NIU Student Day at the Naperville Campus
- Matthew Bikun: Lessons Learned from the indoor air quality evaluation of a welding teaching area
- Ken Tsui: Development of a low cost alternative to annual Spectrometer Calibration
- Adnan Shareef: Selection and integration of sensors for a wearable health sensor array
- Tech 478: Development of a RPi controlled DMX Light Fixture
- Tech 477: Development of a sensor controlled indoor microgreens grow station.
- ASSP Student Executives: Trenching Safety